Saturday, May 18, 2013

Renovation style

 (image from Decorpad)
 
 
I have been thinking of a makeover for a house, it is a traditional rectangle brick home with a small verandah, it has a very small kitchen.  Originally I was planning on knocking out part of a wall to open it up, but there would go most of my budget. 
(image from early settler)
 
 
It would also need a new bathroom and ensuite, 

(image from Early Settler)
 
I would love to use this vanity with wall scones either side,

(image from Pottery Barn)
 and a simple mirror over the vanity,
 
(image from Early Settler)
 
 
(image from Decorpad)
I love  a bit of glamour in the bathroom, what style would you choose, would you go with a modern display home look, or add a small touch of Hamptons to the little brick home. So much to think about, and then it comes down to what is available to purchase here.
Enjoy your weekend.x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.