Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Delphiniums

 
What a busy time it is, I am still embracing christmas 100% over here, bought some delphiniums to plant, and selected some lovely blue samples of paint, getting the garden ready for the big day, what about you,



I have found some gorgeous blue and white fabric to cover some chairs and an ottoman, I wonder if I will be able to fit that in before the big red and white man arrives.
 
 

 
enjoying this issue of House and Garden, with a white chocolate martini of course,
 
 
this tree is from my House and Garden magazine

 
oh and some more hedges were actioned here too, yes there is still room for more.
Enjoy your Tuesday.x
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love delphiniums. So do the snails of course!
    And you can never have too many hedges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those beautiful blue hues Samantha. Gorgeous blooms too! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.