Monday, December 31, 2012

Blue painted wall


(image from Marmalade Interiors via Decorpad)
 
Hope you all had a lovely christmas, time to sort the house out now, we have started our new year early and painted a blue wall in our family room, yes I know what your thinking, I was alarmed too
 

 
I will pop up some pictures once I have hung all the picture frames, white of course.  I'm just surveying the rest of the house to see what else we can paint.  The outdoor cane chairs are looking keen.
 
Have a fabulous new year.xx
 
 

7 comments:

  1. That sounds really nice. I painted my art studio a very pale blue and just love it. Such a pretty colour. I look forward to seeing it. Happy New Year!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonne annee, mon amie. Can't wait to see the new blue, of course! Thanks so much for your warm companionship in Blogland in 2012. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fantastic, can't wait to see the frames up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds exciting, I cany wait to see it.
    Happy New year xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to see the pictures-I think a little more colour will be perfect for my home....blue?

    Happy New Year!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I discovered exactly where to hang the huge rickety chandelier bought last year. On my arbor, over the yet to be bought harvest table.

    New year, new ideas............

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. A client did this in their huge master, walls-ceilings-toile.

    Like living in a Tiffany box.

    Garden & Be Well, XO T

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.