Thursday, June 14, 2012

A long long weekend



(images from realestate.com.au)

We attended a basketball tournament in Ballarat, for three days, I know what your thinking, but we had a lot of fun.  Ballarat is a beautiful town full of so many period homes,


I came home and bought these beads from the Spotlight sale, half price


I found this little treasure in a lovely shop in Clunes, a small town near Ballarat,


Clunes


last week I bought theses fabrics, the gorgeous one on top is from
Thea and Sammi over here.



painted this,


This is an old picture, but I love it.  Time to cut back all the David Austin roses now.
Happy Friday.x


2 comments:

  1. You've been a busy lady haven't you? Love your Thea & Sammy fabric and your pretty white frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy Samantha. I've never been to Ballarat, but would love to get there one day. I do love the homes in old towns like that, so much history and so beautifully built.
    The fabrics are lovely, look forward to seeing what is created with those.
    Have a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.