Saturday, April 14, 2012

Purse therapy


Hello, hope your enjoying your Saturday, I have been doing lots of sewing this week,


I learnt how to make these gorgeous purses, (don't look too close)
from Nicole at Nicole M. Designs over here, you can buy Nicole's pattern too


I loved this fabric, so bright and happy,


each purse is lined with a different fabric,


the girls say "hi", we have spent all afternoon in the garden, mulching, pruning, planting, I'm still trying to figure out how to build a stud wall for my new chicken pen, its easy according to Youtube.

Enjoy the lovely afternoon.x

4 comments:

  1. Oh, those purses are absolutely beautiful! Clever you! Such gorgeous fabrics too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty little purses, oh so girly! I am at the bach this weekend and yesterday we were saying how much we would love to have chickens here, they would love it. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I like their chubbiness and I agree, that floral fabric is amazingly cheery :)
    I hope you are having a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously impressed, Sam. Bravo, my friend! I love the top fabric - it looks a little Libertyish. J x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.