Friday, April 20, 2012

Birds and a purse


What are you enjoying at your home, birds, bees, teacups, candles  



Yes, I have a bit of a bird theme going,


I found these ones at Adairs, I don't know why but I also do things in threes,


a tea towell, more blue than pink


and here is my latest purse, it has little blue beading over the top
I learnt how to make them from Nicole M Designs, over here, you can also buy the pattern from Nicole too,


I'm getting the hang of it now, remembering most steps


and here is some fabric for my next one,  maybe a cushion too.

Hope your still with me, have a lovely weekend.xx




7 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely Samantha! I also love little birdies in threes, I have a set above our fireplace, they're so sweet.
    Your purses are gorgeous and the fabrics in the pipeline are beautiful!
    Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, loving your birdies, Sam! Those cushions are so pretty - did you make them as well, now you've caught the sewing bug?! J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bird cushion is just stunning. I adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh just adorable all of it, I do love the purse though, simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabric which will look fabulous made into purses.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning just love everything here.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.