Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Friday








I am pleased to announce I have temporarily moved on from pink and blue, to this colour arrangement.  I love it, so happy, don't you think.




today I picked up the new House and Garden magazine, I also have my Mum's Country Style magazine to read as well, I can't wait.


Here is a home from the House and Garden magazine, see the doggy in the corner, what a lovely home.


I guess we will be saying goodbye to hydrangeas soon, these are some of my last ones in flower. I can't wait till the Flower and Garden show.  Not long now.


I have some new followers this week, thank you for joining my blog.  Have a fabulous weekend everyone.x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colours Sam, the yellow is so cheery. Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.