Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Easter


I know we have barely recovered from Christmas, but these easter pictures from Martha Stewart are so cheerful, they will brighten your day.


I love these fabric cut outs from Martha, you can get the template from here.


This is a gorgeous idea, you can find Martha's instructions on how to make this bunny napkin here too.


Will you do an Easter tree this year.  I haven't for a long time.  I think I just might this year,  I love those little yellow, pink and blue chickens you can get, they all come packaged in their own families you know.

Enjoy your Thursday.x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm getting quite excited for Easter this year Samantha. Last year was the first year my eldest really got something out of it, so this year I'm expecting he'll be even more into it. There are so many beautiful decorations and crafts available now also. Hard not to be swept up in it all. Love these images too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those bunny ears! will have to remember to try them. Thanks for following me! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.