Monday, February 13, 2012

White


I really love this room, the rug especially and the ottoman.  (I think I have used this pic before)


jugs, teapots, cups, cakestands and bowls, just lovely


this gorgeous window is from a home in San Francisco


I love this entry, so fresh


kitchen

all of these gorgeous rooms are from Country Living
an easy way to store some tea towels in a wire rack.

Thank you for all your lovely comments, they really make my day.  Happy Valentines Day, have a fabulous Tuesday.x

2 comments:

  1. Oh miss Samantha

    lets have tea and cake sitting in the round window :)

    x loulou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous spaces! I especially love the colours in that first room :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.