Friday, February 3, 2012

Pots and hedges

(image from Nicholas plants)

Some ideas for pots in the garden,


I love Martha's idea of a mint chandelier for the garden,


and potted pansies are always gorgeous and smiling at you,

Pink geraniums are so sweet,



and hydrangeas are a great summer plant, look great in pots. 

I have been looking for some garden inspiration, there are so many gorgeous landscaping ideas out there.


this one is from goodmanors.com.au, (sigh) I love those doors

Enjoy your weekend everyone, I'm off to the Melbourne gift fair. X

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at the gift fare!!!

    The first and last images are pure perfection !!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mint basket is a cute idea! Have fun at the gift fair x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love a good hedge, there is something so refined about it. I love all the pots too. So much prettiness, I wish my thumb wasn't so black.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.