Friday, February 24, 2012

Plates, cushions and tomatoes


Hi everyone, have you all had a good week, achieved everything you set out to achieve.  Hope so. 

I loved the colour of this plate, I fell in love with it, I now have 10, oh maybe I should have bought 12.  I Will run back and get two more.



Some cushions on my couch, I stumbled across the Paris cushion, also from Target.  Yes I know, amazing.  They only had one though.


This beautiful rose is at my front door, one either side of course.


I wish, our water tanks are running a bit low at the moment, this was taken back in November.



Amazingly some tomatos have re-seeded, this one looks so healthy, I can't show you the others.


Have a fabulous weekend, what are you up to.X


5 comments:

  1. That rose is stunning. Hope you have a lovely weekend too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post. I have just found your blog and I look forward to reading often.
    If you like you can take a look at my blog.
    http://www.shoppegirls.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! I'm a new follower!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little study for me and our final open home which is a huge relief. I have found some fabulous cushions at Target too, only every now and then but I love it when I find a beautiful bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those plates Samantha - where did you find them? I love mixing and matching plates. I recently bought a vintage style set with black and white flowers which I can't wait to use :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.