Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February kitchens and a cylamen

image from eva designs

Oh I am loving the matching appliances in this colour with the shelving,

image from Eva designs

stunning kitchen cabinets,

image from house and home

image from house and home

image from house and home

and one gorgeous light fitting



this was a gift for a special birthday, coco chanel, (yes I know this was my christmas wrapping), quite clearly I'm still loving pink and blue wrapping,


I potted up a pink cyclamen for some happy colour.  Have a fabulous Wednesday.x

3 comments:

  1. I love the Tiffany blue appliances!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get sick of gorgous kitchen inspiration...these are beautiful. Loving all the blue touches to your blog too!
    xox Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kitchens! Those turquoise appliances stole my heart! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.