Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sheers




Hi everyone, these pictures are of my sheers, I love them.  The fabric is goregous, so soft.  No matter what I did I couldn't get these pictures any lighter.  Sorry about that.

image from Decorpad
Mmmm, I don't think anyone lives here, I love the couch with those cushions though,


I also did some baking this week,  just a simple quiche lorraine, but the eggs are from my chickens, and the tomatoes from my garden.  I know, I can hardly believe it myself.


This is my lovely giveaway I won from "The Distressed Mother", thank you so much.  If you haven't already visited    pop over now.xx


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for uploading those photos Samantha!!!!

    I will save those images.

    <3

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sheers look lovely. I recently just got new curtains for my master bedroom and absolutely love them. It's a great feeling when you're really happy with something. Hope you enjoyed eating the quiche - it looks delicious! Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look beautiful! Love the blinds too - they're a fab colour.

    Good to see your packages arrived.

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your curtains - did you have them made or are they ready-made? They're exactly the look I'm after for my girls' rooms to go over our roller blinds.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.