Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Presents


I have finally started wrapping some presents, I love this part.


These beautiufl tags are from my mum, they are so sweet and are the finishing touch on my presents.


I went on an outing last night to Ikea, yes I was excited too, and I bought six feather cushion inserts, $8.99 and $9.99, so now I need to search for some lovely fabrics, the best part, don't you think.


My Christmas Tree.

Have a lovely day, have you finished your christmas shopping yet.x

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!

    You put my gift wrapping to shame!

    They are to.die.for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the wrapping and tags are so pretty. I've still got a few more presents to get. Will have to brave the shopping centre. Maybe I'll do one of those late midnight trading nights?
    Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Loving the butterflies, they are exquisite! My gift wrapping really needs some work :o/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tags! Enjoy the fabulous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your presents are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A belated, but heartfelt merry Christmas to you! Your home looks amazingly festive. See you in the new year! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.