Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas


Well, most of the presents are all wrapped, I can't fit one more light on the tree


I have kept the water up to my tree, its still green


This star is made up of small silver bells, when you shake it, it really does sound like Santa is on his way



I'm really loving pink and blue this year, so pretty


this bowl is one of my gorgeous items purchased from Kellie at Ada and Darcy,  I can't show you the others, they are wrapped up under the tree.


Snoopy is loving the shiny new decorations, I think he can see himself in them, or maybe the cat.

Merry Christmas everyone, thank you for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them.xxx

8 comments:

  1. Your tree, decorations and wrapping is lovely Samantha. I expected nothing less xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Samantha and best wishes for 2012. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The loveliest tree of the year Samantha! A very Merry Christmas to you & your family.
    Millie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what lovely shots! Snoopy is just the cutest :o)
    We have some jingle bells on both the front and back doors, such a pretty sound.
    Ahhh a green tree that actually smells like pine, bliss!
    Happy Christmas xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree is so pretty!! Merry Christmas to you! Is Snoopy part Jack Russel? Looks a lot like my Bailey :)
    XOXO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is glorious!! So beautifully decorated and your prettily wrapped gifts underneath make me very envious :) I hope your Christmas is a truly wonderful one xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year Sam
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous decors! Happy holidays! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.