Friday, December 30, 2011

Award



The beautiful Trish from A Dream House for Trish has passed this award over to me, here is what she had to say about the Liebster award.

Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" and the award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. The award has a few stipulations:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it you.

2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Hope that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.

If you haven't already popped in to visit Trish's lovely blog just follow this link  "A Dream House for Trish".  So first and foremost a huge thank you to the beautiful Trish for honoring me with this lovely award xxx

Now its my turn to pass this award on to only 5 bloggers.  And I will also find it very hard  as I also love literally hundreds.  I really love being part of this blog world.  I have met so many wonderful and clever ladies.  I value your comments and emails especially.
Here are five blogs that I love to pop in and visit. Enjoy.xxx










4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Samantha...well deserved!
    Just popping by to wish you a Happy New Year & all the best for 2012!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Samantha for passing on your lovely award to me!
    I will be posting my list of 5 soon.
    Happy New Year to you & your family
    Best wishes, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much Samantha for the award. So lovely of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Getting myself organised to post my pick.

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.