Friday, November 25, 2011

Maling Road


I went for a visit to Maling Road in Canterbury, Maling Road is full of gorgeous shops and cafes,  


Lots of window shopping

the streets in Canterbury are beautifully lined with old trees,


after I took a wrong turn, I was able to do some house stalking site seeing, this home had its front doors open and a furniture delivery van double parked out the front,


We are off to a Basketball tournament this weekend, I love watching my son play.  I will be at every game.
What are you up to this weekend. X

6 comments:

  1. WOW, so pretty...Have a fabulous weekend. I am helping my oldest move house, busy busy busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember mailing road, so pretty. It is like you are in another time. Have a lovely weekend. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful homes in Canterbury...one can only dream...wishing your son luck at his basketball tournament. I'm off to a wedding down at Sorrento...hoping the weather improves. Enjoy your weekend X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely place! Enjoy the fabulous end of the week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some lovely photos here, I love looking around old shops too you never know what you can find. Hope your son has a great game, enjoy your weekend my friend.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely place. We had Flynn's second birthday this weekend, lots of fun but the most favourite from Flynn's point of view was singing happy birthday and the hip hip hoorays. Hope that the basketball competition went well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.