Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Home garden


My foxgloves are out and blooming, looking gorgeous.  Look how big my tree has grown, big enough to hang some small lantern type pieces in.  So exciting.  Unfortunately I didn't realise we were in for lots of rain and I left them hanging there overnight.  They are all  gone now, in the paddock somewhere.


The hydrangeas are so happy, lush and green


Have a lovely Wednesday everyone.  I hope to have some new pics of the calf born today.  High drama in the neighbours paddock, but all ended well.

10 comments:

  1. So pretty. A happy week to you to Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha

    I can't believe the beauty of the first picture - those flowers are so cute.

    Oh yes - will check back in with you to see the cow/calf report - I love things like that

    have a wonderful day


    loulou, from hereiamloulou blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Beautiful images so very pretty, have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha your garden is just lovely! I'm trying my hardest to grow a green thumb but it just doesnt seem to be happening for me! lol

    x

    www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers Samantha. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Samantha! I am waiting patiently for my first hydrangea flowers :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden is beautiful! Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha, I just found your blog today and loved reading all of your post, beautiful images and so inspiring!

    Your happy new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love hydrangeas, your garden is so pretty. I cant wait for the calf story!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.