Friday, November 11, 2011

Garden seats and wallpaper


Oh I love these garden seats so much, I have been meaning to get one forever, I must add it to my wish list.  These are some of our holiday snaps from Disney, wait till you see the tiles


Here is Mrs. Teapot in the tiles, I stood there staring at her till my family dragged me away,


A view over the lake, the Magic Kingdom park is to the left of this building,


another garden seat, turned posts and look at those windows, all white


beautiful gardens too, full of duck and squirrels


This is the hallway to our room, around the edge of the carpet were disney character pictures, they weren't very noticeable, you had to look for them


and this is a close up of the wall paper, again, you couldn't pick Mickey Mouse,

The Grand Floridian is a beautiful resort, the five of us shared one room, two would have been nice, but you don't stay in your room very much, we only went back there when we couldnt walk one more step.

Have a fabulous weekend, what are you doing and who are you spending it with.xx


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home! Have a gorgeous weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha

    these are fascinating - I am wanting to sit under that tree a bit and also that window with that bench seat - that is divine.

    lovely photos

    Have a wonderful day,

    loulou, from hereiamloulou blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you have fallen in love with them, how fabulous. I am having one of those weekends where I am pretty much just a taxi service for my kids, LOL, the glamorous life of a mum!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.