Thursday, October 20, 2011

Home


Hello,  we finally made it back home.  What a long three weeks.  What a long trip home.  Had lots of fun, here are some things I missed from home.




my laptop,



my garden, it has grown so much, there has been lots of rain down here,



and of course I had to make a visit to bunnings when I got home, finally setting up a new vegie garden with some peas, carrots, corn and lettuce.



my gorgeous David Austin roses are coming out,


these David Austin roses are in their third season, they are covered in lots of buds, looking nice and healthy, I will get my holiday pics in order and take you all travelling with me.

This fourth school term will fly by, we will all be posting our christmas tree pics soon.  Enjoy your Friday.x

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you had a wonderful trip and look forward to hearing all about it. And the David Austins are simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, just had to say your David Austin's are looking fabulous! I've had the first few flowers on mine this week and am very excited about it!!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see you made it home safely! It is always lovely to come back home. Your David Austin Roses are amazing. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.