Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beautiful kitchens




For this size kitchen the wine fridge is a fabulous idea, I wish I had thought of that, and don't you love french doors at the end of a kitchen.

Oh I love this kitchen, the colours, the tiling and the mantel above the stove, its a small space but it has really come together.  Finished off with those beautiful lights.



So simple, but you can see everything is stored in that fabulous island bench.




These beautiful kitchen images are from House to HomeUk or Southern Living.

I love that ceiling, I don't know how they have hung those lights, I even like the black stools, maybe a bit smaller though.


9 comments:

  1. Love the Hamptons style kitchens - 2 & 3 are my favs ...good inspiration for the next reno!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, those kitchens are divine. I completely agree, a wine fridge is a wonderful addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first kitchen especially the wine fridge. I have wondered if its worth putting a wine fridge in my house when I build, or is it just another electric appliance to add to the running cost of the home, I hate the practical thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These kitchens are gorgeous! Love kitchens in white! So divine. Have a fabulous week ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. geesh Samantha, you really do get some gorgeous images. Those lights in the 2nd pic are divine - like jewellery!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, have a lovely week ahead too.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All stunning! I particularly love those light in kitchen 2. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha

    thanks for showing me the photos of drool!

    Now I want to blow up my kitchen so I really can get a new one :)

    I love the last one and that ceiling (but sorry I hate the black stools)

    have a great day


    loulou, hereiamloulou blog

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.