Sunday, September 4, 2011

Spring

Spring is finally here, the geese are patrolling the paddocks, the chickens are so happy in the sunshine, and on the deck, and sitting on my chairs (outside), and standing at the back door and driving the dogs mad.
Doris Day and Elizabeth Taylor contemplating the week ahead. 


 I love this time of year, there have been no blog posts from me this last week, our internet is very, very, very slow.  This should be back to normal in a few days.

I am on a three week countdown till we depart on our trip, there is so much to be done.  I have spent the last week sewing corks on 20 hats for our school production, renewing childrens passports after realising they expire now and browsing slowly (because of slow internet) shoe catalogues on line and lots of spring cleaning.  What will this week bring?  Enjoy.x

3 comments:

  1. Hello samantha

    I love your chook!

    I have chook envy - I want them and there is no-where to put them at my house - and the cat might quite like them too.

    where are you going? (don't you love the nosey blog friends)

    have a great day and wishing you speedy internet soon too :)

    x

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy. Enjoy your trip. Love your chook!
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Loulou, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, we are off to Hawaii soon.x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.