Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vegas Wednesday


Hi everyone, just stepping up the pace a bit from yesterday.  This is the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, this was the view from our room, nearly three years ago.






I have lots of chandelier photos from our trip, we will be dropping in their briefly soon.  Looking forward to a holiday.





We were there in November, so I have lots and lots of photos of christmas trees, love the decorations.




The atrium room was decorated for the fall.  The tree in the photo has water cascading through it.



Don't you love coming home after a long holiday.

3 comments:

  1. Hi samantha

    I love the thought of a holiday at the moment.
    though - I hate the packing to go and the unpacking when home.

    I am a bit of a home-body these days and your photo of the plane and comment of coming home is something I would have been thinking.

    I tend to not want to come home though if I am holidaying at the beach

    have a lovely day

    x
    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrghh I love Vegas, you are so lucky to be going again soon. We stayed at the Venetian which was lovely but I think when we go again we will stay at the Bellagio or the Cosmpolitan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Have a delightful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.