Monday, May 2, 2011

What would Jackie do?







 Laura Ashley Cushion. 






I have found many beautiful pieces of  furniture that I have painted white for my home.  This little side table is one of them.  The book on top is called "What would Jackie do?".  I found this book at anthropologie in New York.

This book is written by Shelly Branch and Sue Callaway.  An inspired guide to distinctive living. A very funny read.

What the cover says " from fashion to finance, a sophisticated and entertaining guide that shows readers how to attain the elegance and practical smarts that defined Jackie O".

Enjoy your week.

6 comments:

  1. love that laura ashley cushion very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anthropology....that is one place I could max my credit card daily. I love the LA cushion too. so pretty. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely space! Perfect for reading. Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cushion is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does sound like a good read.. Your trip to NYC sounds like it was a lot of fun. I'll definitely be visiting Anthropologie, my first stop! Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.