Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter



Happy Easter, enjoy your long weekend.



A few of my favourite things,





On the wall in my kitchen I have a small  wreath and a lovely picture by local artist Gail McCormack.  (Yes I know this is a bit off to one side but I was standing on a chair).



And of course my chandelier in the kitchen.  It just screams "where's the champaign" doesn't it, oh and I just cleaned it.  Came up beautifully.




 Our basket is all ready for collecting eggs in the morning, silly bunny mistakenly left small dark chocolate eggs last year, what was he thinking.  Have a fun day.x
  







2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful decors! I'm loving the chandelier! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you very sparkly chanderlier, Happy easter to you & your family!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.