Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fabric and Cushions

Hi everyone, we are in our second week of school holidays and we have really been looking forward to not having to be somewhere all the time.  I'm still trying to choose fabric for my window seats and cushions.  I will action that decision tomorrow.  I still don't know what it is.  But that is my deadline.



Between deciding on fabrics we have had a broken collarbone here too.  This happened to one of my sons while he was playing basketball, it is a big break and will take quite a few weeks to heal, yes basketball is a non contact sport.  But these fabrics are qute calming aren't they.





See, thats so much better.


When I make some time to make my way to Chadstone to visit the ever so soothing Laura Ashley shop, I am usually in desperate need of another of their fabulous cushions.




I think I buy one each school holidays.  Aren't they just so soothing.


And this cup cake one too.  The feather cushion inserts are so fabulous.  Thank you for all your lovely messages I receive, they really make my day.  Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! The cupcakes are adorable! Have a glorious day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.