Friday, February 4, 2011

Busy Busy Busy


What a busy week,  getting uniforms ready, lunches, covering books and waiting and hoping the people in Queensland keep safe.  We have all been kept up to date by our bloggy friends, what a week.
  I have bought the most beautiful garland from Tina at the rubieplace blogspot.  Tina is donating all the funds from the garland sales for the month of January to the Qld Premier's Flood Relief Appeal.  What a generous bunch of bloggers, there are lots of lovely ladies doing so much.

(Picture to come)


After a busy week wouldn't it be nice to soak in this Nate Berkus bathroom. 



And then have a nana nap here, gorgeous high ceilings, white sheers, yes this room is mostly empty, and I could easily embrace this.  No fuss.   Sounds great, but then, I would have to fill it with cushions.  I wouldn't be able to resist.  Then an armchair and finish it off with a stunning chandelier.


Enjoy your weekend everyone.x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous images! I heard about the cyclone too. Hope everyone's safe and dry, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one awesom bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.