Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chicken House



Hello, my next project, apart from all the old pieces of furniture I have been gathering to paint is a chicken house.  I'm so excited.  I have purchased their house and I'm nearly ready to get some chickens.  What sort, well I have no idea.  A bit of google research and I'm sure I will be able to confidently make my decision.




I would love a picket fence like this one around my chicken yard.



and of course another hedge, you can never over hedge.



and wouldn't it be lovely to have a couple of garden experts to oversee the whole project, there is also many many other projects to be done.





Have a Happy Australia Day Everyone.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, and yes a picket fence and hedge are both definitely neccesary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's one deluxe chook house. You have some very spoilt birds. lol. I think the picket fence is a definite it will really make all the other chooks in the neighbourhood jealous.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.