Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Candice Olson Upholstery





Much to my excitement I received a comment from Candice Olson Upholstery.

Candice is a Canadian Interior Designer and the host of the home makeover show Divine Design.

Candice creates many fabulous makeovers on her show, it is such a pleasure to watch how easy every room comes to life with her touch.  Divine Design is on Foxtel's Lifestyle channel here in Australia.



Candice has recently launched her own collection of products in the home decor market.







3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image! Also Paul Bangay is a favourite of mine have every book! Also absolutely love hedges. Letitia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful (no children allowed) room. I'd love a large rug like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I love her shows! she's quite funny too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for leaving one.